Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Since the onset of COVID-19, we have been implementing additional precautions to protect our patients:
- Contactless patient registration.
- Mask requirement for entry.
- Social distancing protocols in the waiting area.
- Contact surfaces disinfected multiple times throughout the workday.
- Meticulous disinfection of operatories following each procedure.
- Personal Protective Equipment in treatment areas.
- UV lamps placed in each operatory for sterilization each night.
- Air filters designed to remove virus particles from the air.
- Hypochlorous acid disinfectant diffusers to counteract dental procedure aerosols.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.