How To Prepare For Your First Visit at Martin Family Dentistry PA in Shawnee, KS
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
What To Bring To Your First Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Fill out our Patient Registration Forms, prior to arriving for your appointment.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Meet Our Doctors
- Fill Out New Patient Forms
- Prepare For Your First Visit
- Get Directions To Our Office
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.